CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Bling Ring

Faith is a part of the high-rollers now. We traded in her flat, worn, tattered purple collar that we've had since I got her for some new bling. And when I say bling, I mean BLING. I decided that the Princess needed a collar that fit her personality more, so I went shopping. I found a few collars that I liked, but just couldnt decide which one I wanted; which one fit Faith's personality the best. The first was a collar very much like she had, a flat purple collar with a band of silver glitter in the middle. It had a very soft, small bell, so I decided against it. The second was a purple collar that was all glitter. Even the bell, which was much larger, was glitter. I liked it, but wanted to keep looking. Those were on the "cheap" end~less that 10 bucks.

I decided to look at the higher priced section. There was a rhinestone collar that was a buckle, butt the rhinestones were connected with elastics so it was still escapable. This one had alternating clear and purple stones. I loved it. I just wasnt sure if it would fit. I decided to try it, as I could always return it if it wasnt right. Then I went to find the tags. Now, the chance of Faith actually escaping is slim to none, but I know not everyone knows about microchips, so tags are still the best was to ID your pet. I chose a deep purple heart, with a silver lining with little hearts etched in. It was small, but a little heavy, so I knew that, along with the bell, would take some getting used to on Faiths part. I went to the new, state-of-the-art tag making machine and put "Faith" on the front, an my phone number on the back. There really wasnt room for anything else.

So I bought both, and went home eagerly to try and get her collar on. Faith, being a cat, wasnt as eager, although she was very patient with me as I buckled her in (I had already put the tag on). The tag bothered her for the first few minutes, as she couldnt figure out what was banging against her chest, but she soon got used to it. She may be a Princess, but she is one easy-going cat =0)

Shes been so good wearing the new "get up", Ive been really surprised. I bought both the collar and tag at Petsmart. Here is the link to the collar (because  cant get a real good picture of her wearing it with her fur): http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15399776&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo

And here is the picture of her tag: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12572250&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo

And here is the picture of the beautiful girl herself:


0 comments: